Saturday, July 30, 2011

Camp Hope

Heading off to Camp Hope in Litchfield for a week to be a counselor. Just found out who my CIT is and she will be coming monday afternoon. Pray that God would work in the hearts of my campers and everyone at camp and that I would be a good counselor/role model/friend to my campers. I'm kind of nervous because last year I had Cindy, a mom as the head counselor and I was her CIT, and now I'm the one in charge but I think God can really use me and anything I do will be through His strength.
At this point I'm learning to really just let go of worldly fears like not being good enough, people not liking me and just letting God be my teacher and trusting that He will provide and be the one in control. It's rough but I'm getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment